ASP.NET ViewState Helper is designed to help all web developers, but has specific features to help ASP.NET developers track ViewState issues. Analyze your web pages in real-time while you browse them using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. As you can see in this Screen Shot, ASP.NET ViewState Helper gives you very detailed information to help you optimize your web application’s performance. ASP.NET ViewState Helper allows you to see the following details about each page:
- Page’s total size: This is the total size of the web page shown in the URL column
- ViewState size: This is the size of the ViewState field
- ViewState %: What percent of the total page size is being taken up by the ViewState?
- Markup size: The size of HTML markup (non-visible text) on the page
- Markup %: What percent of the page consists of non-visible HTML markup?
Softpedia 100% Clean Award
Double-clicking on any URL in the list will bring up the ViewState Decoder window. If the page you double-clicked on contains a ViewState, it will be decoded into plain text, and also broken down into a tree-view for easy analysis.
No wonder Google loads so fast! :)
Post a Comment